Vision Survey staff have developed unrivalled expertise in the application of utility location and safeguarding applied to large scale construction through its engagement on major construction projects such as Olympics Park - Stratford. We are conversant in the provision of advice and implementation of methods and systems for ensuring that new and pre-existing utilities are adequately located, mapped and safeguarded prior to and during the construction phase.
Many clients with large scale projects require their core business operations to be supported and maintained during construction. To achieve this requires risk averse methods of procedural compliance and a system independent of construction production to be implemented and managed. Vision Survey are specialists in this area and can tailor a unique solution that ensures client satisfaction, safe construction, and collaboration between all parties.
Applications and Benefits
- Pre-constrcution Utility Mapping
- Safeguarding of new and pre-existing services
- Minimises the risk of service strikes
- Permit-to-Dig Systems to ensure Health and
- Compliance with Utility Owner Regulations
- Client Satisfaction
- As-built survey drawings are continually